Peckville Order Or Times?

Box5 should record at least Buccaneers show and then stream it for all the paying customers once they get their act together.

2 minutes ago, VOReason said:

We're back!!

Are we? I logged out, now the site won't let me log in, and trying the "Forgot Password?" button (even though I didn't) brings up a "this site can't be reached" page.

But other websites are opening up just fine, so it's not at my end.

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Are we? I logged out, now the site won't let me log in, and trying the "Forgot Password?" button (even though I didn't) brings up a "this site can't be reached" page.

But other websites are opening up just fine, so it's not at my end.

I didn't log out and just killed and restarted the browser. Bad move as had to wait 5 minutes as "already logged into another system, please logout of it first". ARRGH!!!p

Before bunch of video not found or something screen that fixed by recycling screen, until the Cabs die off 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I’m back on too...

just venting here...I love the the fact that we can stream on flo and now box 5 and I know we should be thankful for that with all of the licensing issues these days...BUT, it is frustrating to be able to stream Netflix, MLB games, etc with no freezes, hiccups, dropped signal, etc yet I seem to have trouble just about every time I stream a drum corps show!  Flo has been better, but I still have the occasional issue, and this is while running one brand new iMac, wired connection, on Comcast blast at 200mbps. I know Flo and Box5 don’t have the tech that Netflix and MLB have, but it’s still frustrating!  Ok, I’ll stop now...still glad to be able to stream drum corps when I can.

10 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Box5 should record at least Buccaneers show and then stream it for all the paying customers once they get their act together.

Got to see Bucs, would really like to see Cabs, Cadets2 and White Sabers since that’s where all the freezing occurred.

• Like 1