JimF-LowBari

Peckville Order Or Times?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, VOReason said:

enter your username...not your email

Yes, I was doing that. Every time. About a dozen times in all. But for quite some time it wasn't working, and it wouldn't let me access the "lost password" page either.

And then it told me to wait 33 seconds before trying again. And then finally it let me access the lost-password page (even though I hadn't; it was written down right in front of me), and so I set a new password, and then it worked, and I caught about the last four minutes of Bucs' show.

Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leed17 said:

I’m back on too...

just venting here...I love the the fact that we can stream on flo and now box 5 and I know we should be thankful for that with all of the licensing issues these days...BUT, it is frustrating to be able to stream Netflix, MLB games, etc with no freezes, hiccups, dropped signal, etc yet I seem to have trouble just about every time I stream a drum corps show!  Flo has been better, but I still have the occasional issue, and this is while running one brand new iMac, wired connection, on Comcast blast at 200mbps. I know Flo and Box5 don’t have the tech that Netflix and MLB have, but it’s still frustrating!  Ok, I’ll stop now...still glad to be able to stream drum corps when I can.

Last fall my old college (Div II) and sisters (Div III) were in football playoffs and games were streamed. Total 5 or 6 games and no problems that I saw when I watched. And that Div III stadium ain't exactly high tech.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I saw of Bucs was ... different, but good. It seems to be the year of corps who sit for a long time without playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leed17 said:

I’m back on too...

just venting here...I love the the fact that we can stream on flo and now box 5 and I know we should be thankful for that with all of the licensing issues these days...BUT, it is frustrating to be able to stream Netflix, MLB games, etc with no freezes, hiccups, dropped signal, etc yet I seem to have trouble just about every time I stream a drum corps show!  Flo has been better, but I still have the occasional issue, and this is while running one brand new iMac, wired connection, on Comcast blast at 200mbps. I know Flo and Box5 don’t have the tech that Netflix and MLB have, but it’s still frustrating!  Ok, I’ll stop now...still glad to be able to stream drum corps when I can.

You are forgiven.  I share your sentiments and situation.  Though my internet service is not as fast as yours, I can stream everything but drum corps without interruption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Yes, I was doing that. Every time. About a dozen times in all. But for quite some time it wasn't working, and it wouldn't let me access the "lost password" page either.

And then it told me to wait 33 seconds before trying again. And then finally it let me access the lost-password page (even though I hadn't; it was written down right in front of me), and so I set a new password, and then it worked, and I caught about the last four minutes of Bucs' show.

Oh well.

The wait timer was what I was getting after I tried to get back in after restarting the browser. But only after a couple of minutes of being told I was already logged in so logoff.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

White Sabers still rough in many respects, but a clear step up from preceding corps. Simple non-programmatic concept, like last year.

Definitely a tiered grouping this evening.  Got Sky and Cincinatti.....Bush and Sun...then Cabs and Whites Sabres.  Reading and C2 have separated from the field!  C2 is great, but have to give it to the Buc's on the value of their program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrassSoundsMatter said:

We will make sure everyone gets to see the shows. AND we record everything. 

Very good! WIll be great to see the show again after the judges tell me what i missed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Bucs...C2...Cabs/White Sabres...Bush/Sun...Cincinatti...Sky.  Cab/White Sabres and Bush/Sun are pickem's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrassSoundsMatter said:

We will make sure everyone gets to see the shows. AND we record everything. 

Ok so Box5 is aware of the issues. Work IT and deal with resolving problems with some applications. Can't solve them if no one tells you so glad you know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.