Allentown Housing Urgent!

What is required of the school, Is it just a gym with showers and a field that they can line and practice on, or do they need to have a turf field and a stadium they can use ? 

1 hour ago, M Ryan said:

East penn is a no and parkland is a no, they do not permit overnight stays.

I’m working on a connection I have.   I’ll see what I can do.  If my connection is interested, I’ll let you know. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, totaleefree said:

What is required of the school, Is it just a gym with showers and a field that they can line and practice on, or do they need to have a turf field and a stadium they can use ? 

Gym, Showers, 1 or 2 classrooms for drivers, and 2 practice fields (1 with lights).  

Edited by M Ryan
spelling correction
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, M Ryan said:

East penn is a no and parkland is a no, they do not permit overnight stays.

Same for Central Dauphin

12 hours ago, justafan78 said:

East Penn School District?  Parkland School District?

You mean Emmaus? Ruined years ago by a top corps 

Years ago, several corps used Allentown area college dorms. The overall price was a little more than paying for a public school, but not substantially enough to scare away every corps. I seem to remember a time when Cadets used Moravian College in Bethlehem during DCI Weekend and also for camps held other times.  Sounds strange to hear the so-called "hometown" corps, Cadets, are without a place to stay.

Jeff is correct, over the years, some corps did not make the best impression on their public school hosts. Including a couple of very BIG names.

24 minutes ago, karuna said:

Vanguard rehearsed at Kutztown University (nice facilities including large field house)  in the past but I'm not sure if they were housed on campus.   Maybe at  a Brandywine Heights SD or Fleetwood SD school?

Fleetwood is a no