Allentown Housing Urgent!

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

I believe all 3 have secured housing... 

Well that would be great news.  

2 hours ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Maybe it’s time to sunset this regional and look for another venue that is willing to work with the activity?

Are Genesis, OC and Cadets still without housing?

It just needs time. Locally this was a huge story

As of now, Cadets have secured housing at Quakertown HS in Quakertown, PA.  We are still working on finding housing for Oregon Crusaders and Genesis.   We have alot of follow up calls to make Monday.  I appreciate all of the suggestions I have received and have made some contacts, hopefully we can wrap things up soon.

11 minutes ago, M Ryan said:

As of now, Cadets have secured housing at Quakertown HS in Quakertown, PA.  We are still working on finding housing for Oregon Crusaders and Genesis.   We have alot of follow up calls to make Monday.  I appreciate all of the suggestions I have received and have made some contacts, hopefully we can wrap things up soon.

Oh gosh... Good luck!

31 minutes ago, M Ryan said:

Well, as I stated before big bummer that OC and Genesis are in the lurch while the corps that poisoned this environment is taken care of.  #toobigtofail

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Well, as I stated before big bummer that OC and Genesis are in the lurch while the corps that poisoned this environment is taken care of.  #toobigtofail

Oh dude grow up and don't be so hateful. :fight::shutup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

17 minutes ago, WaxDCIFan said:

The corps didn’t do anything.  That’s unfair.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Grow up?  Really?  There are 300 performers out there from OC and Genesis who don’t have a place to lay their head the night before the show, and two of them are mine.  And it’s a huge challenge for the staff who are responsible for keep these young folks safe in the road to have a hole in the schedule this close to the event.

Just sad that housing is so difficult for this big regional show, even worse this year for so many reasons.  I hope OC and Genesis don’t end up in a subpar housing situation because of the bad behavior of others.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Grow up?  Really?  There are 300 performers out there from OC and Genesis who don’t have a place to lay their head the night before the show, and two of them are mine.  And it’s a huge challenge for the staff who are responsible for keep these young folks safe in the road to have a hole in the schedule this close to the event.

Just sad that housing is so difficult for this big regional show, even worse this year for so many reasons.  I hope OC and Genesis don’t end up in a subpar housing situation because of the bad behavior of others.

Yes grow up.. Your original statement blamed the corps for 1 mans crimes. That is hateful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1