Birmingham, AL - July 26, 2018

7 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

It quiet.

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Reviews have been done like 99% compared to previous years.  

I have a friend there who plays flute. First ever live DCI competition for her. Will try to get her thoughts after the show.

Scores?

1 minute ago, Randy T said:

Scores?

Not until 11:25 EDT. BK goes on at 11:00 EDT. 

• Like 1

Friend said she was very impressed with Mandarins and loved the show. Sent some video of the part with the light up rifles. They sounded great.

• Like 3

I think one year there should be a dci show in like Canada or Mexico. I think that would be cool. Just gotta figure out the money aspects of things. I say one international at like the end of June or beginning of July and have it be like a tour of champions event.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I think one year there should be a dci show in like Canada or Mexico. I think that would be cool. Just gotta figure out the money aspects of things. I say one international at like the end of June or beginning of July and have it be like a tour of champions event.

Ahhh, remember those "good old days" of late June when people were constantly Periscoping and tweeting from the shows.  Things always seems to cool off at this time of year.

24 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

PC can't get ATL housing so they will stay where they're at in Adamsville to rehearse and drive to ATL Saturday morning.

Yikes 

7 minutes ago, Cfmninjaa said:

Canada used to be a big deal back in the first couple decades of DCI, but has since faded away for a number of reasons (decreasing number of corps from that country, becoming harder and harder to have a show there, etc.).