Murfreesboro, TN - July, 27, 2018

5 minutes ago, Alzam81 said:

Wow!!! they put the mello sustain back in... look on the website that rhymes with smootube. adjust recent vids search

I prefer the old ending lol. Just not enough movement for me at the end. Musically reminds me of Phantom in the 2000s which is not a bad thing

1 minute ago, wilme861 said:

I prefer the old ending lol. Just not enough movement for me at the end. Musically reminds me of Phantom in the 2000s which is not a bad thing

I'm sure there is some layering to add to this new ending...

• Like 2

Just now, wilme861 said:

Old ending was very disjointed imo, especially going into that sudden long chord. I wish the mellos moved during the sustain, but I understood why they were still after seeing the end set.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Holy ####, almost a two & a half point drop in score for BK.

Yea that’s wack

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Holy ####, almost a two & a half point drop in score for BK.

Well, yeah, pretty much expected. Last night they were the top corps among about 8 or so; everyone else was at or below their tier; and they performed last. Tonight, by contrast, everyone else was at or above their tier, and -- with the appropriate nod to Music City -- they were first among that group to perform tonight. Last night they had nothing blue sky above. Tonight they had the weight of the top 7 corps above them. A drop was to be expected.

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman
  • Like 4