DCI Eastern Classic – Friday, August 3, 2018

2 minutes ago, Pizazzman said:

Did Mandarins paint the turntable, or is it just wet?

It has what looks like  a stage boards pattern on it now.  The rain made it super shiny though.

1 minute ago, flammaster said:

The Mandarins in the rain was some excellent footage flo. It really felt live.  Good job.

Rain soaking their faces...

• Like 1

Just now, NakedEye said:

Alan Macilhenny can’t hold onto his stuff. Both license and Visa card. :biggrin:

Did we ever learn the fate of the class ring from the show earlier this season?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, KVG_DC said:

It has what looks like  a stage boards pattern on it now.  The rain made it super shiny though.

Can't imagine that dancer giving that opening a go tonight.

• Like 1

Probably the top 3 at finals not being scored tonight. I think BD has one more show in Buffalo. It really does not look that wet but again everything is now electronic so makes a huge difference in cancellations. Now I have no plans Friday night. It’s 630 in SF and nothing to do. Maybe I’ll go see the Tom cruise movie. 

• Like 1

64.825-Pioneer 

68.775-Cascades

74.625-Music City

79.373-Troopers

81.275-Scouts

82.4-Colts

Mandarins standstill

Rest of show canceled

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, afd said:

Probably the top 3 at finals not being scored tonight. I think BD has one more show in Buffalo. It really does not look that wet but again everything is now electronic so makes a huge difference in cancellations. Now I have no plans Friday night. It’s 630 in SF and nothing to do. Maybe I’ll go see the Tom cruise movie. 

DON'T DO IT!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, afd said:

"not that wet" ?  Did you see the closeups when Mandarins were playing stand still?  It was pouring on them.

• Like 2