DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

4 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

No. Sorry about that, @Bucbari. My poor attempt at dry humor regarding the Scout’s current show. I’m not hating on Madison this year, but boy would I have loved to see them blow some fine jazz.

No prob I kind of understand what you were trying to say...lol.  I understand I would just like to see them blow the house down Malaga way just one more time.

Edited by Bucbari
  • Like 1

Digging School For Scandal.

• Like 1

I like Academy's show, but not as much as Spirit's.  If they have a shot at 12th they really have to get clean.....Unfortunately I don't there's enough time left 

6 minutes ago, quijeros said:

Academy brass has some meat!!

Is see a bronze bust on the ground in front of the timpanis. Anyone know who that's supposed to be?

Love that show.looks like a Darlec from Dr. Who.

Just now, brassboy said:

Although I still think it's a little cheesy, I'm so glad they changed the final unison "O Captain My Captain" back from "The Victory is won!" that they did in Atlanta. 

I still don't understand where that came from.

I like this show a lot. Barber on the field is always good, and the Reich stuff is kinda cool. Reminds me of Different Trains with the Woodlands in 2013.