DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

Don't tell me you're a beast then just want to hold hands all night.  I like Crown's show.  I just wish it had more of a edge to it.  Nastier and more aggressive near the end is what I'd like to see.

• Like 1

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

Unfortunately, Flo and DCI haven't been able to figure out how to offer this common, simple feature (although every other streaming service in the world seems to have figured it out).

Uh, this has nothing to do with DCI/Flo and everything to do with copyright laws

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Still not gonzo for the closing “crown,” but It Is still a Crown:96_ok_hand:

• Like 2

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

Unfortunately, Flo and DCI haven't been able to figure out how to offer this common, simple feature (although every other streaming service in the world seems to have figured it out).

I think it's more just the fact they can't afford/aren't willing to acquire the synchronization rights for all the music. They're just trying to avoid litigation.

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Uh, this has nothing to do with DCI/Flo and everything to do with copyright laws

Haha. No it doesn't. It has everything to do with DCI being afraid of copyright trolls (not copyright law).

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, fanman said:

Does anyone know if Crown had a change in design staff since last season? This show feels very Crown, but also somewhat underdeveloped. 

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

This show is way better than whatever the hell those designers came up with last year 

The design team is the same as last season. Most of the guard and visual staff went to Boston for the '17 season so it's been this same team for the most part for 2 years now.

• Thanks 2

Crown has cleaned that drill A LOT  in the last 2 weeks.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

Well so ends my live drumcorps tour... I hope everyone enjoyed the photos... so it ends.. a bit bittersweet

posted from the DrumScorps app

Thanks for the fix !

• Like 1

Just now, Liahona said:

Well so ends my live drumcorps tour... I hope everyone enjoyed the photos... so it ends.. a bit bittersweet

posted from the DrumScorps app

Even more than the actual pictures, I appreciate your unselfish dedication to sharing your experience with the extended community and gift for multitasking! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3