DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

1 minute ago, wilme861 said:

The design team is the same as last season. Most of the guard and visual staff went to Boston for the '17 season so it's been this same team for the most part for 2 years now.

So we went from “super weird” to “I forgot, what’s this show about? A beast?” ;) 

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well, no more flo for me.  We’re off to Indy Wednesday.  So one more drunk camera shot for the road.  :guinesssmilie:

I'll get there Friday this year.  Bringing my nephew who graduated from high school this past spring.  He's a percussionist but his high school band did not march.  This will be his first live drum corps experience.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Haha. No it doesn't. It has everything to do with DCI being afraid of copyright trolls (not copyright law).

They rightfully should be afraid of copyright trolls, who are leveraging copyright laws to their advantage 

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

They rightfully should be afraid of copyright trolls, who are leveraging copyright laws to their advantage 

Not as afraid as they are.  There are solutions to this kind of stuff.  Like I said, everyone else has seemed to figure it out.

Edited by jasgre2000

3 minutes ago, Frollo said:

Conquest shots!! Not Morse code!

posted from the DrumScorps app

Wow. I did not know this. That’s amazing!

Just now, Cappybara said:

Oh I know, I’m saying that the product they’ve put on the field this year is a lot better than last year’s effort 

Personally I loved last year's show. Certainly were not afraid to do something unique and different. "NO one To kNOW one" especially was an amazing number.

• Like 9

Just now, Cappybara said:

Wow. I did not know this. That’s amazing!

wait. People are still just realizing the drill at the shots is the visual representation of the shots?  :spitting:

Crown has cleaned a lot visually but even without score from last night I will be very surprised if the top 3 is not set for Indy.