DCI Eastern Classic – Saturday, August 4, 2018

Cadets broke  90! What a home town advanatage tonight 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, fanman said:

So we went from “super weird” to “I forgot, what’s this show about? A beast?” ;) 

I respectfully disagree but we all have different tastes lol

• Like 1

Just now, MikeD said:

Personally I loved last year's show. Certainly were not afraid to do something unique and different. "NO one To kNOW one" especially was an amazing number.

I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who liked it. But it definitely was no crowd favorite. It was about as well received as Cabaret Voltaire 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

wait. People are still just realizing the drill at the shots is the visual representation of the shots?  :spitting:

Not everyone knows morse code ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who liked it. But it definitely was no crowd favorite. It was about as well received as Cabaret Voltaire 

I'm usually always in the minority when it comes to liking shows. Blue Knights and Blue Devils have been up there for me the last 4-5 years now, which is definitely not something most people will say. Cabaret Voltaire...great show that I still watch to this day.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

Cadets broke  90! What a home town advanatage tonight 

well they gave a 90 type performance - I saw it today at ensemble - the corps has made a leap 

• Like 4

Looks like Crossmen are the 12th corps. Doubt Spirit and/or Academy will make up that gap before season's end.

• Like 2

Towards the end of Boston, Crown was wheeling their Kitty-Kat seesaw. From a far and watching on FLO thought it was the USS Minnow coming to save Boston. Is a late arriving prop allowed?

• Haha 3