Brs G Boulden

MA J Harper

Perc M Davis

Edited by Dpsouthern81
Add info
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, cube said:

Forecast looks clear until 11 pm.

Went to NightBEAT in 2014. Forecast was great, perfect night for drum corps. I watched the news before leaving for the show. Chance of showers after midnight. I parked my car, noticed a small dark cloud. Then it got darker. Intermission was cancelled so each corps could compete. The show ended, we were told to leave the stadium quickly. Got to my car, turned in the radio, heard about tornado warnings. The rains came, the winds seemed hurricane force. Got back to the hotel. Looked out the window. The rain stopped, the skies cleared, the stars were out, as if nothing happened. Never saw such sudden weather changes, and I’m from New England! 

Enjoy the show. Weather aside, it was one of the most enthusiastic shows I’ve ever attended. The Crown folks know how to produce a show.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Boston beat Minnesota 3-0 and was first in all captions.  

' Didn't even have to roll out the tarps today either.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Went to NightBEAT in 2014. Forecast was great, perfect night for drum corps. I watched the news before leaving for the show. Chance of showers after midnight. I parked my car, noticed a small dark cloud. Then it got darker. Intermission was cancelled so each corps could compete. The show ended, we were told to leave the stadium quickly. Got to my car, turned in the radio, heard about tornado warnings. The rains came, the winds seemed hurricane force. Got back to the hotel. Looked out the window. The rain stopped, the skies cleared, the stars were out, as if nothing happened. Never saw such sudden weather changes, and I’m from New England! 

Enjoy the show. Weather aside, it was one of the most enthusiastic shows I’ve ever attended. The Crown folks know how to produce a show.

This show is constantly plagued by weather. It was last year or the year before where all but two corps got rained out. It sucks, because I love this show.

Edited by cube