NightBEAT - July 29, 2018

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

You running an ad blocker extension? I didn’t. Just the usual “in the stream” stuff.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I’ll get one after the show. Don’t want to mess with the gods.

I just love BLOO's show!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kbbandman said:

Not on high cam.

I’m watching on an Apple TV with the flo app. No interruption for me either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluesman said:

This show keeps getting tighter and tighter.  If there is an opportunity for another corps to beat them at finals it is in the lack of demand in the dance sequence.  It is simply too long.

Both segments of Metropolis 1927 more than make up for it.  Visual demand during the dubstep section is something completely new to drum corps.  

• Like 2

my adblocker must have worked. no commercials on multi cam. I feel yall though, I would be super mad. But this run was 100000x better than last night...and this is from flo's point of view. great camera and sound work tonight flo! (other than the commercial mishaps...

Just now, ContraFart said:

120 people doing hip hop dancing in perfect sync is not easy

No it's not, but it is one of the less demanding parts of their show and when you are competing at this level you can't afford any part of the show go over it's possible impact.

1 minutes ago, Sideways said:

2 minutes ago, bluesman said:

This show keeps getting tighter and tighter.  If there is an opportunity for another corps to beat them at finals it is in the lack of demand in the dance sequence.  It is simply too long.

Both segments of Metropolis 1927 more than make up for it.  Visual demand during the dubstep section is something completely new to drum corps.  

I remember when they announced reps and someone said “SCV is doing trap music”. I thought “this is either going to be amazing or a hot mess”.

I’m glad it’s the former and not the latter.

• Like 1

Firefox with ad block plus, no ads for me. But if I did get ads, I would have taken a flame thrower to flo.