NightBEAT - July 29, 2018

4 minutes ago, whitedj2002 said:

Haven't looked yet but BD rifles had a rough run. 

Yet M. Stone had them pegged at top CG, including achievement

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

I think they are barking too loud, all sections fired up at once the entire show. A drill with no respite for the MMs. 100% MM participation no hiding behind props or throwing long senseless lobs with their cages or furniture aimlessly pushing them across the field to get ready for the next act.

Pushing them is hardly respite...and indirectly it contributes to every caption they are dominating. 

14 minutes ago, bluesman said:

The most GE filled show is now ranked 3rd in that caption.   Makes no sense to me at all.

What specifically makes you feel that Bloo's show has more G.E. than others?

1 minute ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

That would be Santa Clara.

Exactly. By a mile, and that's why they are being rewarded for it. It's too bad some Bluecoats fans feel the need to hurl insults at BD, SCV and the judges because the same thing is happening this year, than last year. Now Crown is right there. I'm not sure I'd agree with Crown beating Bloo, but that may happen because Bloo is having a hard go of it in the music caption.

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Well the five points on cadets might be an aberration when one considers cadets marched sixteen holes tonight due to a corps wide rash of illness 

George, my comment was directed to another poster who said that BAC being tied with the Cavies last week was an aberration....no disrespect intended toward Cadets.

• Like 1