NightBEAT - July 29, 2018

Vanguard had much more energy then last night. Most of the Corps have, but SCV destroyed everything in 3 city blocks. The people next to me were seeing it for the first time and were showing each other the hair standing up on their arms at the end.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

Love the additions Bloo has put in to clarify the theme.

• Like 3

That's how Bluecoats can win the Gold.  This was the best they have performed all season.  The changes that seemed to be a struggle are now as smooth as silk.  The balance between the corps and vocalist was spot on.  

• Like 4

I just LOVE EVERYTHING about Bloo's show!

• Like 3

Just now, caliswift said:

Really odd to not see the dino's screaming about Bloos singing. Where are they all?

No need to scream when they're doing it so well!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Just now, DCIat14 said:

I love this show, but really struggle to think she is entirely live. the songs g sounds exactly the same every night. I have zero doubts that she sings it though.

Well last night I heard her pre recorded stuff perfectly, her live stuff was muddled. I'm fairly certain just based on the discrepancy in that shows that it is live everytime.

That's great to hear!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

I love this show, but really struggle to think she is entirely live. the songs g sounds exactly the same every night. I have zero doubts that she sings it though.

It isn’t live. There are clips. She can back off the mic and the volume doesn’t change but through repetition she has improved greatly. Think of it as singing with her own track. 

1 minute ago, caliswift said:

Really odd to not see the dino's screaming about Bloos singing. Where are they all?

I absolutely LOVE her singing...and I'm not usually a fan of it...guess I can be called a DINO as I marched in the 90's

• Like 1