NightBEAT - July 29, 2018

6 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

...and The Cavaliers are officially in free fall toward seventh place.

Not gonna lie...incredibly disappointed with the way this show has progressed. (Won’t be seventh place though.) Design staff has yet to introduce the changes needed to keep the show relevant and it seems instructional staff doesn’t have the corps at the level it needs to be. Sad.

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Boston just keeps " layering " ( lol ) & improving performance execution.  1.2 points from Crown, and just 1.3 points from Bluecoats.

Congrats to both BD and SCV.  Both are more than 2 points ahead of both Crown and Bluecoats, and getting separation it looks like down the home stretch.

Brasso, methinks you need to work on your math.

4 minutes ago, ContraFart said:

I am so sick of DCI judging I could puke

Why? I disagree with some judges all the time but when it comes down to it, the scores aren't what keep me coming back to see another show.

For what it's worth, I agree with the spread of the top 6 except the spread between Boston and Cavaliers.

• Like 4

Congratulations to BAC guard on moving up to 2nd.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I guess it isn't the most GE filled then.

Probably right on that.  They don't do nearly enough screeching trumpet runs.

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Why?

well, maybe if they moved or tilted of did something  ANYTHING  they would make more sense. Agreed they have bigger problems but they irk me. If they move it might be checkmate, idgaf they are staying in 4th...just sayin...

4 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

Seventh.  Our scores are going backwards especially in the Content category and that’s the kiss of death this late in the season.  This is just like ‘81 all over again.  

Show is not cleaning up like I thought it would.  Crazy level of demand only gets you credit for content early. If you don't clean you fall.

• Like 1