Who can’t wait to see the new Boston ending ?

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Who's not parking trucks and busses this time?  Don't leave me hanging in that God-forsaken parking lot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Ghost said:

Nice idea FW.  If that was to be done, it would have to come out of a  speaker closest to the exit end zone.  Maybe the BOD can rent a couple of amphibious military looking vehicles and have them enter the stadium from the tunnels.  If GH could get the local fire department to flash their lights and sirens at the end of their 2002 show, a beach landing shouldn't be too difficult.

Ships range lights and side lights visible from the entrance area of the field indicating an approaching vessel

• Like 3

Small request, both times I've seen the new ending the MM reappear too fast...I'm concentrating on backfield, the "ocean" just stops rolling and MM are already crawling out to pack it up. Let me drink in the awe inspiring moment. I realize there is a time issue but 10 more seconds...Bravo BAC!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, whitedj2002 said:

Small request, both times I've seen the new ending the MM reappear too fast...I'm concentrating on backfield, the "ocean" just stops rolling and MM are already crawling out to pack it up. Let me drink in the awe inspiring moment. I realize there is a time issue but 10 more seconds...Bravo BAC!!

This.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, whitedj2002 said:

Agree, completely.  While every corps should tag on 10 sec of applause pause at the end, this moment doubly needs it for the audience to take it all in.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ediker said:

Agree, completely.  While every corps should tag on 10 sec of applause pause at the end, this moment doubly needs it for the audience to take it all in.  

SuperSaderFan has probably kept abreast of any threads about Boston, so we'll see if there is time for a pause.  If PR didn't have the time at the end of their 08 finals performance, we never would have had the great shot of the contra player just soaking up the crowds applause.  Stay under the beach prop until you hear the boats fog horn.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, BAC91 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Who's not parking trucks and busses this time?  Don't leave me hanging in that God-forsaken parking lot.

well at least it won't be as absurdly hot as it was before.  And there will be no rule breakers I'm sure.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, skevinp said:

I expect dolphins to be involved or I will be disappointed.

Anyone expecting or hoping for Miami Dolphins to be the saviors will be hugely disappointed.

• Haha 2

On 7/30/2018 at 10:08 AM, George Dixon said:

I don't think it's needed - works well as is IMO

I do think they need to work on the individual elements by the members in the final moments, I swear I saw someone "wave goodbye" which struck me as a bit goofy  (did I imagine that?)

Overall though the ending really makes the production complete and adds another layer of maturity and completeness to the design

yes, I saw someone wave goodbye. It seemed cutesy. I was seated on the 50 way up

27 minutes ago, xandandl said:

yes, I saw someone wave goodbye. It seemed cutesy. I was seated on the 50 way up

In the video I saw from in front of the endzone it appeared almost all of the members were waving. Not sure what they’re going for there...