Who can’t wait to see the new Boston ending ?

Last night Boston’s show delivered all the goods, is there more coming ?

Just now, onionhead said:

Last night Boston’s show delivered all the goods, is there more coming ?

I'm usually not a fan of soft endings...but this one works VERY well for this show...the waves at the end are the icing on the cake for me...

I don't know if any more is planned...but I do know this ending was already planned way back in the off-season...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Liahona said:

but this one works VERY well for this show...the waves at the end are the icing on the cake for me... 

It's a brilliant ending that completes the show theme.    

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I'm usually not a fan of soft endings...but this one works VERY well for this show...the waves at the end are the icing on the cake for me...

I don't know if any more is planned...but I do know this ending was already planned way back in the off-season...

Seen some good use tarps, this is so cool !!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

It's a brilliant ending that completes the show theme.    

Actually, I find it totally opposite to the show's theme/storyline.  They just finish the big push to the "found" visual and then drift back onto the beach where they all drown under the waves.  Or maybe it does complete the storyline in that we all thought until now that the lost souls ended up being found alive, but now learn that they were found dead.  I wonder if they found all the bodies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

53 minutes ago, fifer said:

Actually, I find it totally opposite to the show's theme/storyline.  They just finish the big push to the "found" visual and then drift back onto the beach where they all drown under the waves.  Or maybe it does complete the storyline in that we all thought until now that the lost souls ended up being found alive, but now learn that they were found dead.  I wonder if they found all the bodies.

I still think they're going to add a ship off the coast line or something like that at the tunnel in Indy.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fifer said:

Its not a physical " Found ".  There are no physical " bodies " here to be " found "... lol!. Its about being " lost " but then " Found, ie  " finding " redemption " or " enlightenment ", or a " Spiritual saving " and the like.  Nobody " drowns under the waves "... lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1