Who can’t wait to see the new Boston ending ?

8 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Overall though the ending really makes the production complete and adds another layer of maturity and completeness to the design

The word "sophistication" is what came to my mind...

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I don't think it's needed - works well as is IMO

I do think they need to work on the individual elements by the members in the final moments, I swear I saw someone "wave goodbye" which struck me as a bit goofy  (did I imagine that?)

Overall though the ending really makes the production complete and adds another layer of maturity and completeness to the design

I’ve heard from reliable sources that.....the music city train arrives at the end and “all aboard” is heard, thus giving music city its first finals appearance.

• Haha 2

I'm hoping for SCV 91 helicopters to come to the rescue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BAC91 said:

I'm hoping for SCV 91 helicopters to come to the rescue.

they would but those guys are all likes 40s and 50s now - assigned to desk jobs & they ain't rescuing anyone!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George Dixon said:

they would but those guys are all likes 40s and 50s now - assigned to desk jobs & they ain't rescuing anyone!

They're the designers.  BTW, 91 ageouts are only 48.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

The Boston ending is very effective. Maybe, maybe . . . .  add a solid, bellowing fog horn blast as the final wave effect applause begins. I'm pretty sure today's electronics can manage such a thing. As if the rescue ship has arrived.

That would send chills up the spine

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I don't think it's needed - works well as is IMO

I do think they need to work on the individual elements by the members in the final moments, I swear I saw someone "wave goodbye" which struck me as a bit goofy  (did I imagine that?)

I saw lots of MMs waving.  Liked it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

I'm glad they also now turn front for the last musical hit...before just playing backfield wasn't working as well musically as the visual...just that little add of facing forward for the last hit made all the difference in the world...It finally affected me on an emotional level...when that happens...it can only be a good thing IMO...

Definitely a very good moment

I will be seeing it live on Thursday and in Allentown and Indy, and part of me can’t wait because this has been an amazing and exciting season, but part of me can. This summer is flying by quickly, and after Indy my vacation is over, so for that reason I can wait!