Who can’t wait to see the new Boston ending ?

Waiting for the USS Minnow and maybe a little Ginger & Maryann

• Like 1

Boston utilizes so much of the field too in this season's production. They create on the field so many visual design patterns . I like that.  I  saw a rapid time sequence of their show. In about a minute or so it, it showed how many visual formations were created in this year's show production.  I really did not realize the sheer numbers of these visual formation created in the production until I saw this. I love how the show has a nice flow to it too. The feeling of being lost portrayed with  Music/ Visuals. My goodness, the wonderful Guard's utilizations to capture these emotions. The anger, the angst, the chaos, the squabbles that naturally ensues in those environments. The sheer intensity portrayed with those emotions exposed so raw. Then the coming together, the realization that Salvation/ Redemption is still possible despite being" Lost".. But it will require a Change. The Ballad... sets that stage... its going to require some " Amazing Grace " ( maybe personal, maybe communal ,maybe spiritual ) to pull us all through. The sense of wonder that one is " Found " can only be most effectively done with a " soft closer " too, imo. it requires a reflective, contemplative sense of a satisfying resolution of once being "Lost" , but now having been " Found ", despite our sometimes wretched and/ or chaotic existence or challenging and hard conditions at times on our " Island " ( including BAC itself ). The recent additions to the show made by this very creative Staff capture these emotions wonderfully, imo.  And audiences are responding very enthusiastically of late, as they are emotionally being reached by both the talent on display, as well as the coherent and understandable theme that can be meaningful to people on so many different levels, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Boston utilizes so much of the field too in this season's production. They create on the field so many visual design patterns . I like that.  I  saw a rapid time sequence of their show. In about a minute or so it, it showed how many visual formations were created in this year's show production.  I really did not realize the sheer numbers of these visual formation created in the production until I saw this. I love how the show has a nice flow to it too. The feeling of being lost portrayed with  Music/ Visuals. My goodness, the wonderful Guard's utilizations to capture these emotions. The anger, the angst, the chaos, the squabbles that naturally ensues in those environments. The sheer intensity portrayed with those emotions exposed so raw. Then the coming together, the realization that Salvation/ Redemption is still possible despite being" Lost".. But it will require a Change. The Ballad... sets that stage... its going to require some " Amazing Grace " ( maybe personal, maybe communal ,maybe spiritual ) to pull us all through. The sense of wonder that one is " Found " can only be most effectively done with a " soft closer " too, imo. it requires a reflective, contemplative sense of a satisfying resolution of once being "Lost" , but now having been " Found ", despite our sometimes wretched existence or challenging and hard conditions at times on our " Island " ( including BAC itself ). The recent additions to the show made by this very creative Staff capture these emotions wonderfully, imo.  And audiences are responding very enthusiastically of late, as they are emotionally being reached by both the talent on display, as well as the coherent and understandable theme that can be meaningful to people on so many different levels, imo

Absolutely agree.  One things seems certain,  is that this staff plans well for each new element or each change that is integrated.  With the number of shows between SA & Allentown, the performance levels and cleaning should elevate,  enabling any final new elements and changes to be added very efficiently for Indy and they can continue to elevate and clean.  I am totally intrigued to watch the show evolve more.  And I'll see it live Thursday in Lawrence.  Glad I am spectating and not parking trucks & busses this time.

Edited by LabMaster
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

The Boston ending is very effective. Maybe, maybe . . . .  add a solid, bellowing fog horn blast as the final wave effect applause begins.  

Nice idea FW.  If that was to be done, it would have to come out of a  speaker closest to the exit end zone.  Maybe the BOD can rent a couple of amphibious military looking vehicles and have them enter the stadium from the tunnels.  If GH could get the local fire department to flash their lights and sirens at the end of their 2002 show, a beach landing shouldn't be too difficult.

Edited by Ghost