Annapolis, MD - July 31, 2018

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I wish Cadets/YEA would move their base of operations to Annapolis and DCI East would move there or M&T in Baltimore - time to get out of Allentown. It's been fun but let's get real... it's time for a fresh start in unpolluted waters (meaning GH pollution)

I keep forgetting about M&T (where the NFL's Ravens play). Would be an awesome venue for drum corps.

Then again, if they still want to stay connected to Allentown/NJ, I would move the show to MetLife Stadium, which is where USBands Championships are held. I've just never liked the idea of holding Allentown over 2 days. Why not move it to a bigger stadium and make it a 1-day regional just like SA and ATL? I feel like DCI is holding onto JBC as a regional site for the sake of nostalgia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Yeah, I noticed the Mandarins pretty much got the worst draw possible at every show. Haha!!

Except Buffalo (they'll be the sole representative of their tier there).

And seconds after cadets finish, it begins to rain

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

How was Crossmen's run tonight?

It seemed flat, but the show itself seems flat. I think they are not challenged by the material especially in the first half of the show

• Like 1