Annapolis, MD - July 31, 2018

1 hour ago, ContraFart said:

So I am sitting in the parking lot waiting for the cars to clear.

I want to say to @Cappybara that BD almost changed my mind tonight, but I am still sticking with Bloo, but if you want the most difficult drill look to cadets.

I was blown away by Mandarins. I think they should be beating phantom and maybe even Blue Knights....that guard...its so awesome there are no words.

Glad you enjoyed the show!! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Man I really wish I was able to go! Maybe once school no longer has a stranglehold grip on my life 

Ok, I am putting your bid in now, Cappy, as first on the list post-season for the Cadets' rope/golden thread. That way next year you can use it as a prop in your clinic talks in the lot to the corps and fans about proper flossing and dental concerns while one tour (cavities from too much Gatorade and Zebra cakes,) not brushing after every meals if on a desert island or in a box, or why chugging salt water is not acceptable Listerine when on a carpenter's job site full of sawdust getting between the molars, etc.  Should qualify you for those community clinic series to the poor and down trodden (or at least sleepless and sometimes homeless if not showered.)  Proper brushing techniques with your seat partner might also make you a big hit on the busses if you play it right. School AND drum corps at the same time. Box 5, Doc.  Gotta think outside the box and not get stuck with that tobacco chewing at Studio 44 or behind the door.

Edited by xandandl
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

all have backs and i think they're padded. definitely comfortable. easy to get to also, not much of a concourse

This is not strictly true. Facing the field, at least two sections on the left of the 50 have bleachers as this is where the Brigade of Midshipmen stand during Navy games.

1 hour ago, jmahone said:

This is not strictly true. Facing the field, at least two sections on the left of the 50 have bleachers as this is where the Brigade of Midshipmen stand during Navy games.

Only those still making tour weight should consider these above comments as from reality in this galaxy. Those not of tour weight, disregard and carry on.

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Only those still making tour weight should consider these above comments as from reality in this galaxy. Those not of tour weight, disregard and carry on.

My bad. I thought his comment related to the NMCMS in Annapolis. Instead, he was referring to the Chester ToC show. I should have followed back a bit further in the thread, my bad.

Anyway, for future Annapolis shows, my comment might serve one well when ordering tickets and wanting seats vs bleachers. Carry on.