Buffalo (well, Orchard Park), NY - August 5, 2018

29 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

The bully dictator is gone; so should the idea of a "G7" and "TOC." The activity is in a better place now without that individual. 

Some of the reasons behind the G7 and the TOC shows have not gone away or changed.  It wasn't JUST because of the "bully dictator".  

1 minute ago, oldbandguy said:

Some of the reasons behind the G7 and the TOC shows have not gone away or changed.  It wasn't JUST because of the "bully dictator".  

True.

With World Class corps in Nashville and Austin, and soon in Salt Lake City, my hope is that touring becomes more regional only to keep costs down. If that happens, you should see a more reasonable and reaslitic financial picture emergefor the future of the activity. 

I might also suggest that DCI readdress the general tour route. I don’t mean to sound like a homer, but it would make a lot more sense for the Allentown show to be in Nashville, now that Music City is world class, Nashville is booming, and there will be at least three professional venues to perform in soon. The drive to Indy from Nashville makes for a much easier road for the members.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I still am afraid to use multicam and it's been 5 years now... was the stuff of nightmares 

With BD off practicing for days who wants to figure they pop a 96 or 97 and freak all the SCV fans out? :innocent:

Lol yeahhhhh that’s not gonna happen. ☺️

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

it wasn't even really his idea

9 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Lol yeahhhhh that’s not gonna happen. ☺️

ok!

1 hour ago, Freanz said:

What ya talking about, EVERY stream is ruined by inept camermanship......

Each broadcast had it own set of problems, but I thought the Nightbeat broadcast was spectacular!!! Great sound and camera work.