2018 T-shirts and swag thread

As is my tradition now for a few years, I've picked up some of the tour shirts I like from this year.  I have a running streak of picking the show that finishes second.  So either Mandarins are gonna rocket up the sheets or I've just jinxed SCV.  (sorry!) 

What T-shirts and other fun swag are you seeing that's noteworthy this year?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

As is my tradition now for a few years, I've picked up some of the tour shirts I like from this year.  I have a running streak of picking the show that finishes second.  So either Mandarins are gonna rocket up the sheets or I've just jinxed SCV.  (sorry!) 

Cadets' Holy Voice special tee (with Shewhois as Executive Producer) is quite the howl and received rave reviews when first worn at Atlanta and Winston-Salem.

Or was that raving reviews or the reviewers were raving.  Sublte, humorous, alive.  Simple but effective.  Limited edition, quite the collector's item.  Much appreciated here.

I've ordered so many shirts this season!

Blue Devils show shirt, SCV tour shirt, Bluecoats chair shirt, Crown Beast logo shirt, Boston tour shirt, Cavies show shirt, Cadets tour shirt, Stars show shirt, Knights tour shirt, Phantom tour shirt, Manadrins tour shirt, Crossmen tour shirt, Spirit tour shirt, Academy show shirt, Music City tour shirt, Oregon show shirt, and Pacific Crest show shirt.

• Like 3

I picked up the SCV tour shirt in orange. It looks great.

The dog already put a hole in it though.....   I may have to order another before it's too late.

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

That being the case I'd be ok if you pick up a Boston shirt soon.  Ha ha.

• Like 2

Spirit's 1977 vintage ringer tee!