Final placement decided already...

While I think it is SCV's to lose there is a chance BD could catch them. Second and third could flip flop between BD and Bloo. Four through six is where the most change could occur. I don't know if any of these programs have a chance at the medal stand realistically but any one of them could nab fourth. Each program has its flaws although down the stretch in terms of visual design I think Crown has the most vulnerabilities. Those vulnerabilities just may rear their head down the stretch.

Top six is a good 2.5-3 points up on 7 on down they are all just that good this year.

I guess we are all about to see it play out! Should be fun!!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

Nope. They stopped accepting placement reservations about a week ago. :laugh:

weird but on my booking site they stopped accepting reservations about 3 weeks ago. 

Has anyone done the calcs to determine what a Corps would need to score in Allentown to move up a spot?  I think it's been done in the past on here. 

38 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Has anyone done the calcs to determine what a Corps would need to score in Allentown to move up a spot?  I think it's been done in the past on here. 

I can work on that. It'll give me something to do at work, lol.

• Thanks 1

I think Atlanta will be what we see in finals.

5-6 could switch but I'll put my money on BAC.

Edited by BoyWonder1911

After watching Atlanta, Winston-Salem, Annapolis, and Chester (in person) It really seems like it is Vanguard's to lose. What a beautiful total show.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, denmum said:

After watching Atlanta, Winston-Salem, Annapolis, and Chester (in person) It really seems like it is Vanguard's to lose. What a beautiful total show.

Just an added note-it seemed "closer" in performance level between Vanguard and Devils in the Dome than outdoors. Not sure why, but just my opinion.