Help Bring Back the Stentors in 2019

2018 probably is the first time since 1972 that no Canadian corps will compete at Championship.

With 2 days left to the 2018 DCI GIVING CHALLENGE, help bring a Canadian corps back to DCI in 2019. Make a small donation towards the Stentors drum and bugle corps from Quebec Canada!

The team here is working hard and every day, to be ready bigger and better for our return. 

20$+ can go a long way... and coming from many donors, it sends the message: ''keep pushing; we appreciate the work being done, the corps and the commitment in giving your kids the tools for a happy and successful life!

English for our fundraising campaign is at the end of our GoFundMe page.

Happy DCI week !!

Gabe Francoeur
President
Stentors Drum and Bugle Corps

Fundraising Campaign link:

Video link:

Edited by Gabe92
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Gabe92 said:

The team here is working hard and every day, to be ready bigger and better for our return. 

Miss not seeing Les Stentors on tour, and hopeful to see you back in action next year. Glad some members were able to make a home with 7R this year, I know we have at least one doing her age out year from Les Stentors.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Miss not seeing Les Stentors on tour, and hopeful to see you back in action next year. Glad some members were able to make a home with 7R this year, I know we have at least one doing her age out year from Les Stentors.

Members I spoke to, parents, staff, board and even volunteers are missing being on tour. 

I don't see any obstacle on our way back in 2019 (other than the usual). But of course, a donation here and there will allow to grow bigger, better and faster! 

Have a good championship week all! 

The results are in: The annual fundraising campaign of the Canadian Stentors drum and bugle was tremendously successful.

Thanks to all who have donate. This will go a long way in our effort to bring a bigger corps to championship in 2019.

While the campaign is over, the GoFundMe page is still functional for those willing to contribute.

Graphic are in french but I am sure you can figure out most of the numbers out there. If not, feel free to post a question!

And congrats for all the corps who compete in 2018. It was a fantastic season and a difficult one to watch from the sideline.

See you in 2019!

39248820_10216355180008450_4791317055578