That last finalist spot- who would you like to see one last time?

That coveted last finalist's spot  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What if the only criteria for this decision was based on "what corps show do you want to see again" regardless of flaws? Though judges on specific captions have to adhere to responding to the criteria for each specific sheet, what if it came down to simply picking the show you want to see again?

8 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Guardsmen...

Butler Vagabonds, of course.

• Like 1

Normally I'm a complete Madison homer but their show design just doesn't cut it. Crossmen all the way.

• Like 1

Going to semis and not finals...and this is the reason why. So many great shows! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Can I vote twice? Someone needs to vote for Madison.

I voted Academy but I would not mind at all if it was Madison. We could definitely go at least 15 for Sat. night and they would all be entertaining, IMO.

• Like 1

I like Spirit. I don't mind Madison's show. Except the ending. 13-16 is a little bit stronger than usual. Glad to see that. But if Scouts' design staff wants to elicit an emotional response, that's not the way to do it for that particular corps. Just sayin'. We all know what we want out of them. Melt my face off!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

I like Spirit. I don't mind Madison's show. Except the ending. 13-16 is a little bit stronger than usual. Glad to see that. But if Scouts' design staff wants to elicit an emotional response, that's not the way to do it for that particular corps. Just sayin'. We all know what we want out of them. Melt my face off!

But that Madison show has its moments-but for in your face sound give me Cavies and Vanguard this year. Very INTENSE.

• Like 1

Spirit only because PC is not listed.  LOL!

• Like 2