My Life on Our and Our Amazing Media Team

Dude ... I'm loving these.  Looked for your tonight but couldn't find you between the rain drops.  See ya in Indy and keep up the incredible work.  So proud of you and happy for you.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Dude ... I'm loving these.  Looked for your tonight but couldn't find you between the rain drops.  See ya in Indy and keep up the incredible work.  So proud of you and happy for you.

We will meet at last next week.  As you can tell it was a crazy day.  :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m coming to the Indy housing site.  Remind me where that is.  I knew it last year but I forgot. 

Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion Indiana.  Hour, hour and a half north of Indy depending on traffic.  :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion Indiana.  Hour, hour and a half north of Indy depending on traffic.  :)

Going north, anytime other than say about 3:30 - 7 should be an hour drive.  Otherwise longer because...Noblesville and Fishers.  

Protip: if you're going up that far, save some room and time for Ivanhoe's ice cream!  http://www.ivanhoes.info/menu/

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:Going north, anytime other than say about 3:30 - 7 should be an hour drive.  Otherwise longer because...Noblesville and Fishers.  

Protip: if you're going up that far, save some room and time for Ivanhoe's ice cream!  http://www.ivanhoes.info/menu/

I’m hoping to persuade @DrumManTx to go out for lunch with us.  And maybe even some ice cream! 

• Like 1

Another great article Landry.  Thanks for all you have done for the Bluecoats this year.

Enjoy the final week.  I think you're about to experience first-hand what a Bloo show in Massillon is all about.  The show in KY was very cool, but you are going to have a new #1 show experience.

• Like 1