OhioBoy_99

Massillon, Ohio - Tour of Champions: Monday, August 6, 2018

Recommended Posts

Tour of Champions - Massillon

Paul Brown Tiger Stadium

1 Paul E Brown Dr SE

Massillon, Ohio 44646

Online ticket sales have been extended through 5pm today (8/04). All prices will increase $5 at the gate.

Schedule (Eastern Time)

7:20 - Rouges Hollow Regiment - Doylestown, OH

7:30 - Welcome & National Anthem

7:35 - Rhythm IN Blue - Canton, OH

7:45 - Exhibition - Commandant's Own Marine Drum & Bugle

8:02 - Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

8:19 - Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

8:36 - Blue Knights - Denver, CO

8:53 - The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

9:10 - Intermission

9:27 - Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

9:44 - Carolina Crown - Fort Mill, SC

10:01 - Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

10:18 - Bluecoats - Canton, OH

10:40 - Scores Announced

 

Edited by OhioBoy_99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Bluecoats – Glenwood Intermediate School Canton
  •  
  • Boston Crusaders – Youngstown State University
  •  
  • Crossmen – Sandy Valley High School
  •  
  • Carolina Crown - Fairless High School
  •  
  • Santa Clara Vanguard – Walsh University
  •  
  • Mandarins – Western Reserve Acadamy
  •  
  • Cavaliers – Tusky Valley High School
  •  
  • Blue Knights – Barberton High School
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

General Effect 1 - Mickey Kelly from Lawrenceville, New Jersey 

General Effect 2 - Randolph Isoda from Bartlett, Illinois

Visual Proficiency  - Bret Mascaro, from Collegville, Pennsylvania

Visual Analysis – Keith Baker from Staunton, Illinois

Music Analysis – Glenn Fugett from Nashville, Tennessee

Color Guard – Sal Adamo from Bellville, New Jersey

Music Brass – Chester Phillips from Roswell, Georgia

Music Analysis – Julie Davila from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Music Field Percussion – Alan Kristensen from Clovis, California

On line tickets available until 5:00 8/4
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:
 
  •  
  • Santa Clara Vanguard – Walsh University
  •  

Fair warning - they announced that the remainder of their practices will be closed.

Looking forward to meeting up with some DCP peeps! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:
  • Bluecoats – Glenwood Intermediate School Canton
  •  
  • Boston Crusaders – Youngstown State University
  •  
  • Crossmen – Sandy Valley High School
  •  
  • Carolina Crown - Fairless High School
  •  
  • Santa Clara Vanguard – Walsh University
  •  
  • Mandarins – Western Reserve Acadamy
  •  
  • Cavaliers – Tusky Valley High School
  •  
  • Blue Knights – Barberton High School

Open rehearsals? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThePlanets said:

Open rehearsals? 

I think so, but that is determined by each corps so you might want to check with them in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

General Effect 1 - Mickey Kelly from Lawrenceville, New Jersey 

General Effect 2 - Randolph Isoda from Bartlett, Illinois

Visual Proficiency  - Bret Mascaro, from Collegville, Pennsylvania

Visual Analysis – Keith Baker from Staunton, Illinois

Music Analysis – Glenn Fugett from Nashville, Tennessee

Color Guard – Sal Adamo from Bellville, New Jersey

Music Brass – Chester Phillips from Roswell, Georgia

Music Analysis – Julie Davila from Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Music Field Percussion – Alan Kristensen from Clovis, California

On line tickets available until 5:00 8/4
 

Thanks for putting the full names on there! I always get frustrated when I try to look up a judge and their background only to have trouble finding them since I only know their first initial and last name :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I think so, but that is determined by each corps so you might want to check with them in advance.

Thought I read that SCV rehearsals closed for season but could be wrong

 Walsh U. Is out of the way for us anyway. Was maybe entertaining the idea of stopping by YSU to see Boston before we head out...or leaving early and checking out Bloo or Crown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would also mention that Bloo will be doing the encore.  The encore at Massillon is ALWAYS a special treat.  Tickets online at DCI.org until 5:00 TODAY.  Price of tickets go up $5 day of show.

Weather forecast says warm....but looks to be dry!

Some of the corps like to warm up in a park next to the stadium...a great place to watch.

Advise everyone to arrive early as parking that many cars does take time.

If you can't make it to Indy, here's a chance to see what appears to be 8 of the 12 finalist corps... and  in a great OUTDOOR stadium.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.