Massillon, Ohio - Tour of Champions: Monday, August 6, 2018

Congratulations in having your son march with Boston Crusaders and to your parents for getting to see the amazing spectacle of their first DC show. That is great!

Your family must be so proud to see him march in one of the elite corps and one of the best shows of 2018. The corps is Wicked Awsome, as they say in Boston, as they take yet another step closer to the ultimate goal of winning DCI. I hope he gets to be a part of that corps. Wouldn't that be something?

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Last night in Buffalo was the hottest show I can remember there. I think the high was 88 (but felt more like the 90s) and it was still pretty darn warm when the show started.

It's not unlike the Championships years in Orlando. Whew! 

Wait! A breeze!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mead09 said:

Congratulations in having your son march with Boston Crusaders and to your parents for getting to see the amazing spectacle of their first DC show. That is great!

Your family must be so proud to see him march in one of the elite corps and one of the best shows of 2018. The corps is Wicked Awsome, as they say in Boston, as they take yet another step closer to the ultimate goal of winning DCI. I hope he gets to be a part of that corps. Wouldn't that be something?

Enjoy!

Thank you.  They are excited. My sister and her husband went to see him when they were practicing in Ada right before the tour premiere, and they are going to finals in Indy this week.  So nice that some of the Ohio relatives get to see him.  As for being in the corps when they make that ultimate goal -- it will have to be next year, as he ages out. :)

• Like 1

It could well be!  Clearly it is a big step but I would not put anything past the Boston Crusaders, they are so driven. Quite frankly I have never seen anything like it

Having said that, it is important to enjoy the moment and so you and your family should today and the rest of the season.

We will also be at finals and very much looking forward to it. It's a great DCI year!

• Like 3

Commandant’s Own!

dUkcl8B.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3

Marines Drum and Bugle corps .. goose bump city.

• Like 3

All right. I am in the press box just in time for Mandarins' dancer to dance herself to death. Also, it's fun that the pit plays Shostakovich after Stravinsky describes the premise behind Rite of Spring.

• Like 4