Massillon, Ohio - Tour of Champions: Monday, August 6, 2018

Bloo run-through at 3pm today!

Glenwood Middle School
1015 44th Street NW
Canton, Ohio 44709

• Thanks 1

One day I hope to go to this show...how is the DRILL read?...or is this too low for that?  Maybe I'll go next season...

Just now, Liahona said:

One day I hope to go to this show...how is the DRILL read?...or is this too low for that?  Maybe I'll go next season...

You can see the drill pretty well from the top third of the stands - which also happens to be under the overhang - not like being in the second deck of two-tier (or more) stands but pretty decent...

• Like 1

Just now, gak27 said:

You can see the drill pretty well from the top third of the stands - which also happens to be under the overhang - not like being in the second deck of two-tier (or more) stands but pretty decent...

OH...an overhang!!!!!!!

I'm SOLD...that is the reason I LOVE Chester, PA...

43 minutes ago, SCVMOM❤️ said:

Yes, Texas is hot as heck and so humid. We did San Antonio also. It was nice inside the Alamodome.

posted from the DrumScorps app

After Katy...very comfy. Excited to see what transpires in Massillon tonight or if they decide to perhaps keep something in the Pocket of those baggy pants for Indy. 

Good luck to all the corps performing tonight! This is going to be a big show before prelims on Thursday.

Edited by Mega
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

After Katy...very comfy. Excited to see what transpires in Massillon tonight or if they decide to perhaps keep something in the Pocket of those baggy pants for Indy. 

It was nice and cool in Katy - there is always a breeze at Legacy - temperature is all relative, especially if you live in Texas :)!

• Like 1