OhioBoy_99

Massillon, Ohio - Tour of Champions: Monday, August 6, 2018

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Forevergreen said:

You know you love drum corps when the dew point is going to be above 70, you are packed in like sardines and inevitably smell a whiff of someone whose deodorant has lost its effectiveness and you don’t care. Will be there sweaty and all...

Some people bring ear plugs to drum corps shows, I bring nose plugs   :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

You know you love drum corps when the dew point is going to be above 70, you are packed in like sardines and inevitably smell a whiff of someone whose deodorant has lost its effectiveness and you don’t care. Will be there sweaty and all...

 

4 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

Some people bring ear plugs to drum corps shows, I bring nose plugs   :laughing:

Imagine if you were sitting next to this!  ...lol

the-chant-drummer-for-the-fans-and-footb

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

Some people bring ear plugs to drum corps shows, I bring nose plugs   :laughing:

Ear plugs ?  Why go ? Lol.  Nose plugs.understandable.  Now at DATR I could have used ear plugs because a crazy lady behind me screamed every time a corps moved on the field...every corps. I am all for enthusiasm,  but it made it difficult to  enjoy the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Liahona said:

OH...an overhang!!!!!!!

I'm SOLD...that is the reason I LOVE Chester, PA...

I was at both shows last year when i went on tour and for some reason the overhang at massillon didn't really do much for the audio, especially compared to Chester

Edited by ZachDrumCorps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I was at both shows last year when i went on tour and for some reason the overhang at massillon didn't really do much for the audio, especially ckmpared to Chester

OK..thanks for that clarification...very helpful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge ramifications for tonight’s show, given that Day 1of Allentown was rained out. The race/chase between Bluecoats and Crown is basically on the line tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hours ago, DCIDADDIO said:

43 minutes ago, SCVMOM❤️ said:

Yes, Texas is hot as heck and so humid. We did San Antonio also. It was nice inside the Alamodome.

posted from the DrumScorps app

After Katy...very comfy. Excited to see what transpires in Massillon tonight or if they decide to perhaps keep something in the Pocket of those baggy pants for Indy. 

I’m excited to see what they have up their sleeve (or in the baggy pants) as well. I don’t even know yet!! And I have an inside scoop. ???? I think lips are sealed though. Lol

posted from the DrumScorps app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SCVMOM❤️ said:

I’m excited to see what they have up their sleeve (or in the baggy pants) as well. I don’t even know yet!! And I have an inside scoop. ???? I think lips are sealed though. Lol

posted from the DrumScorps app

Agreed as I have a member there as well...and he's good at keeping secrets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radar shows a few very small, isolated storms in the area. There are heavier storms in south-central Michigan and northern Indiana, but Ohio seems largely to be dry. Earlier NWS had increased odds of rain to 40% and moved the time forward to "mainly after 9 pm". Now it's back down to 30% and "mainly after 10 pm". Fingers still crossed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We are the corps, The Cavaliers There is no corps we fear...." Never give up Cavies!!! Kick butt Green Machine!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.