Cavies are in trouble

2 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

This ( as explained by the designers ) was the primary "connection" of the red tarps. This photo is from "A Beautiful Mind". The corps uses one of the movie's musical selections as the ballad...the "red lines" represent the scene in the movie when Richard Nash is found to be totally crazy, having "redline" connected all kinds of magazine and newspaper articles together in grand conspiracy theories. 

detective-looking-at-investigation-board

Six days left in the season and I finally learn what the red walkways are for.

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Six days left in the season and I finally learn what the red walkways are for.

Now someone explain why they change colors at the end of the show.

7 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I’m sketchier on this... I believe those are multicolored Rorschach blots. Can’t remember the discussion. 

coming out of the closet?

Cavies are in trouble of being in 5/6!!!!!

YUP the DISASTER!!!   /s

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I’m sketchier on this... I believe those are multicolored Rorschach blots. Can’t remember the discussion. 

Most likely the opening up of creativity caused by the connections just made. Problem is the execution through the design is clunky both visually and musically and the tongue and cheek way they represent the unleashing of creativity reads not as a climatic culmination of events but campy and non-serious.

My take anyway....

45 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Now someone explain why they change colors at the end of the show.

I don't know why they turn the tarps over, but it looks messy.  The visual punch of the red tarps and bright yellow flags that were used earlier in the session is lost in a sea of pastel thingamajigs

Edited by bluesman
Grammar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

This ( as explained by the designers ) was the primary "connection" of the red tarps. This photo is from "A Beautiful Mind". The corps uses one of the movie's musical selections as the ballad...the "red lines" represent the scene in the movie when John Nash is found to be totally crazy, having "redline" connected all kinds of magazine and newspaper articles together in grand conspiracy theories. 

detective-looking-at-investigation-board