Please Staff Bluecoats Need This!

So unless there has been a very recent rewrite, Bluecoats need to write in at least one major musical  impact point in the opener. It takes way to long for the crowd to have a chance to really give it up.

With this show,  they can really get the crowd in their corner but they need at least one (I would program two) big GE moments toward the front of the opener 

please......

:)

• Haha 2

Nah... I appreciate the slow burn... I'm tired of having my face peeled off at the beginning of a show.  Everyone does it.  Make me wait for it.  :-)

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ranintothedoor said:

Nah... I appreciate the slow burn... I'm tired of having my face peeled off at the beginning of a show.  Everyone does it.  Make me wait for it.  :-)

Slow burn for a society with the attention span of a ferret On a double espresso doesn't work  :) 

you have to announce yourself!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe turn the fake-out into a double fake-out and hit it hard.

• Like 2

Sometimes when I'm watching the show, I think that maybe they might do something with that fake out in the beginning maybe come finals night. Maybe add some GE with a big hit out of no where, where there wasn't one all season. I think the likely hood of that actually happening is very slim but that doesn't matter to me. I love the product they have on the field currently!

1 hour ago, OhioBoy_99 said:

Sometimes when I'm watching the show, I think that maybe they might do something with that fake out in the beginning maybe come finals night. Maybe add some GE with a big hit out of no where, where there wasn't one all season. I think the likely hood of that actually happening is very slim but that doesn't matter to me. I love the product they have on the field currently!

I like the product on the field as well although I will admit I don't like the opener as much as the rest of the program.  that aside Bluecoats have to do something major at the beginning  to get the crowd in their court because the SCV folks are going to be off the charts .  You have to make some big bold statements and get the crowd from the very start then we know what the rest of the program will do;  put it over-the-top.  I want to see a repeat of Phantom 08  with the crowd and Corps  being completely together  (I was there in 08)

15 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

Slow burn for a society with the attention span of a ferret On a double espresso doesn't work  :) 

you have to announce yourself!!

Patience is a virtue.  Ferrets on double espressos die early deaths.  And Bluecoats' chairs announce themselves just fine.  :tongue:

17 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

I like the product on the field as well although I will admit I don't like the opener as much as the rest of the program.  that aside Bluecoats have to do something major at the beginning  to get the crowd in their court because the SCV folks are going to be off the charts .  You have to make some big bold statements and get the crowd from the very start then we know what the rest of the program will do;  put it over-the-top.  I want to see a repeat of Phantom 08  with the crowd and Corps  being completely together  (I was there in 08)

Crowd's with Vanguard this year no matter what Bluecoats do. Love Bloo and their great show, can't wait to see it tonight. But no one can resist the idea of SCV bringing it home. I've heard they're pretty good too.