Flo Guy FIRED for Sexist Remarks

26 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

. And he posted a letter today explaining his comments, including a refusal to accept payment for any of his Flo appearances.

Was this the same pair of people who were doing it earlier in the season?  Flo was PAYING those people?!?!?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Was this the same pair of people who were doing it earlier in the season?  Flo was PAYING those people?!?!?

One person is the main commentator who appears every streamed show with a new guest commentator (in this case, the person who was fired just now).

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

ALWAYS assume the mike is OPEN and LIVE, unless your hand is on the OFF switch or pot and you've verified. Rule ONE from my broadcasting days. If you do you avoid this kind of mess...

Edited by BigW
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BigW said:

ALWAYS assume the mike is OPEN and LIVE, unless your hand is on the OFF switch or pot and you've verified. Rule ONE from my broadcasting days. If you do you avoid this kind of mess...

these were on air comments in a post show discussion - not an accidental broadcast

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, tedrick said:

that being said, the gyst of what he said... was dumb - to believe that guys can work harder in a short time is illogical.

Did he say guys work harder, or that they can be pushed harder?  That seems like two different things.

Just now, skevinp said:

Did he say guys work harder, or that they can be pushed harder?  That seems like two different things.

no, not really

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Buckeye said:

It was definitely painful (and awkward) to watch. 

I was listening guess not attentively and didn't catch the original comment. He was sure back peddling trying to fix it.  Zero Tolerance It Works!

33 minutes ago, tedrick said:

I feel sorry for the guy -

we are all one mis-statement away from the same thing -

that being said, the gyst of what he said... was dumb - to believe that guys can work harder in a short time is illogical.

Studies prove the opposite. My wife worked for a defense contractor had a mandatory twelve-hour shift. The HR department had documentation of studies pointing to women being more tolerant of the long shifts. When the men complained they would get these studies thrown in their face. Personally, I could never work as hard as my wife even today in retirement.

• Like 4