Flo Guy FIRED for Sexist Remarks

35 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

What changed? We stared actually treating women as equals, rather than just saying we did. You should start.

Equal is that subjecting women to what the enemy would do if they were captured. The torture would be a lot different than what they would do to men. The men would be forced to watch. Is that what your generation is so proud of bringing to the table?

Edited by Bluzes

11 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Equal is that subjecting women to what the enemy would do if they were captured. The torture would be a lot different than what they would do to men. The men would be forced to watch. Is that what your generation is so proud of bringing to the table?

They know the risk when they join. The draft is never coming back, we’re an all volunteer force now. Women can decide for themselves what they want to do in the military. They don’t need a crusty old sexist to protect them from making their own decision. We let men with Christian symbology tattoos join, and “the enemy” would treat them a lot differently too, if captured.

Source: I’m a former Infantry NCO in the U.S. Army with over two years spent on the front lines in Afghanistan.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jeffmolnar said:

Source: I’m a former Infantry NCO in the U.S. Army with over two years spent on the front lines in Afghanistan.

Thank You For Your Service. Even if women what to risk themselves. It is still not fair to the men who are forced to watch. I feel blessed only being sent to Nam, different war we didn't need women in combat to lose that conflict. However, we did win every battle. I don't know what's up in Afghanistan but support our troops no madder what. Lets just agree to disagree on how we treat the fairer sex. It's mutual we don't care what each other thinks. I just need some space to live in my own bliss.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, skevinp said:

This all kind of begs the questions:

1.  Do people believe there are any advantages of being an all-male corps over being a coed corps?

2.  If so, is it sexist to believe that?

3.  If not, is there any reason for the Cavaliers to stay all-male?

No opinion is being expressed here.  I'm just curious to know people's thoughts.

If anything, I think it is a disadvantage to be an all male corps

Less flexibility in show design, smaller talent pool, less diversity and backgrounds to bounce ideas and thoughts off of

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fracker said:

Here's the video.  Sexism starts around 6:50

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1zqJVLNPqXVKB

Thanks for the video. It's kinda interesting how she right away was not happy what he said and he right away tried to dig a hole out he created. She tapped her pen and made a comment about how sexism has nothing to with how a corp performs. She right away was trying to do damage control with some humor.

11 hours ago, Bluzes said:

It's just not flo I think I pointed to a neglected zero tolerance issue where kids were actually harmed. I am saddened at what happened but wonder where this is all going. Zero Tolerance Prison Time, flogging in the public square, fines?

Do we have free speech. Or is it the right not to be offended. I will catch on either way but give me a clue. They are two different things and can't co-exist 

it's one thing when people are collateral damage because they knew someone or worked with someone and though they did nothing wrong and get blackballed.

it's another when you're dumb enough to say what they did on a nationwide live streamed broadcast. 

4 hours ago, BigW said:

You could keep out of trouble, so can I. :satisfied: :innocent::laugh:

#### that

:bluedevil:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

dflat7753de11.jpg

props for taking ownership

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

I have had a target on my back my whole career the more successful you are the bigger the target. Here you're just armed with pea-shooters and spitballs go for it, three strikes and I'm out, horrifying. I plan on hitting a lot more foul balls that some may not like before I strikeout.

Sorry but I will never conform will always place my wife and all women on a pedestal that's the way I was raised anything less than that I would be disrespecting my own mother.

The different generations do have a different view of things doesn't make one right or wrong you need to live in your own skin. You want to make things equal let me know when you're generation is ready to block employees of credit bureaus from slicing and dicing the youth to death just trying to get by. I will be right there next to you. Other than that folks are just being played by all this feel-good stuff. People feel good when they can take care of their families in a fair money changing system..

Nothing to be afraid to actually say. 

Yes it is out of control and I don't believe we are the same generation either, but I do share your opinion on the post. 

the political correct stuff is a bit out of control. 

• Thanks 2