Flo Guy FIRED for Sexist Remarks

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

What gives that idea... should I get popcorn first? And last thing I said to  bluzes was have a safe trip

Always Awake Always Around That Bluezs Is. No problems here just some good discussion wish everyone a happy finals week. The Guardians ripped my head off, forgot everything about this site. Had to google it but I use DUCKDUCKGO.com. It's Google's competitor no tracking and ads first searches. If anyone has a secret agenda it's GOOGLE. Worked on projects with their engineers, think I have fun here, removed my brain filter and just gave them the business.

Edited by Bluzes
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Always Awake Always Around That Bluezs Is. No problems here just some good discussion wish everyone a happy finals week. The Guardians ripped my head off, forgot everything about this site. Had to google it but I use DUCKDUCKGO.com. It's Google's competitor no tracking and ads first searches. If anyone has a secret agenda it's GOOGLE. Worked on projects with their engineers, think I have fun here, removed my brain filter and just gave them the business.

Those bleeping IT people... oh wait that includes me for another year and a half..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bluzes said:

What gives that idea... should I get popcorn first? And last thing I said to  bluzes was have a safe trip

This FLO music, well sort of is lowering my IQ found myself bump bump bumping it in my head. After finals us on DCP should file a class action suit for loss of IQ we would win

Edited by Bluzes
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Western Burger said:

Did somebody mention waffles?

No craving for a East Coast Hot Dog - Coney Island, Nathans, Seabrets the best. But the in & Out Burger says it all

The guy said something sexist and stupid on a a live broadcast.  That doesn't mean he's a misogynist or an imbecile.  Everyone has done or said something that they ended up regretting.  What concerns me is that when this happens the immediate reaction is to make the person go away.   Are we to the point that when someone says something offensive they are put on a train and sent to the Gulag?

Edited by bluesman
wrong tense
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Wife couldn't find the Hey Google Thing the other day. I said see that metal coffee can with all that aluminum foil on top lift the top it will pop up. Big hobby is getting the thing all worked up over SJW questions. Just caught the wife programming the GPS to avoid all Head Shops on the way to LOS. I get this big gleam in my eyes. She knows that I want us to role play. We go in and act like we know nothing and ask if they have any of them papers that the kids roll their pot in. Gets you kicked out every time been kicked out of all the shops around here. A business that it's whole existence is predicated on pot, awards a lot of GE when it's mentioned, its all for effect.

Once again your surrealistic kaleidescope of verbiage confuses but amuses. Smoke ‘em if u got ‘em

• Haha 1

I didn't watch it, didn't hear it HOWEVER......... Today it is best to not say a darn thing about anything! People find something wrong in everything we say! Can't talk about politics, education and not even drum corps without being attacked, called names or being labeled! God bless us all!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KeithHall said:

I didn't watch it, didn't hear it HOWEVER......... Today it is best to not say a darn thing about anything! People find something wrong in everything we say! Can't talk about politics, education and not even drum corps without being attacked, called names or being labeled! God bless us all!

If people could apply some critical thinking skills before opening their mouths it would be less of a problem. 

• Like 1