Flo Guy FIRED for Sexist Remarks

3 hours ago, jeffmolnar said:

You “have a target in your back” because you make the same tired arguements we’ve seen from your generation for years now.

What changed? We stared actually treating women as equals, rather than just saying we did. You should start.

:worthy:

1 minute ago, ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar said:

The fact that this guy got $150 (the minimum I ask for whenever I do church gigs) per broadcast makes me think Flo should pay for better on-air talent.

Also - they should have me do it. I'll tell better Zingali stories.

I don't want no church gigs person doing my drum corps. :lol:

Dino's yes church no. :felloff:

Edited by E3D

2 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

He didn’t catch the autocorrect in his apology. ‘Definitely’ came out as ‘defiantly’ twice. 

Maybe because it was the exact word he intended to use as it relates to how those others he knows have described the experience to him. FWIW, the friends and colleagues of mine who marched in Scouts and Cavaliers have always had a "defiant" attitude about their identity when it comes to their place in the activity. They have very strong and proud opinions on the benefits of being in an all-male corps, the uniqueness of that experience in the larger scope of the drum corps experience as a whole, and are never shy in sharing them.

11 minutes ago, ShutUpAndPlayYerGuitar said:

The fact that this guy got $150 (the minimum I ask for whenever I do church gigs) per broadcast makes me think Flo should pay for better on-air talent.

Also - they should have me do it. I'll tell better Zingali stories.

They got what they paid for apparently!!!

edit: I just read the response from this guy.  I have not been following this story that closely.  I'm going to give him a pass and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. Too much hate in this world going around already.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, E3D said:

You off to finals? Or you going to dig up Dino skeletal artifacts in Wyoming?

Going to finals but would dig a Dino show. What corps could pull that off.

31 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

That’s Fighting Canaries mister lol. Have a safe trip.....

Won't never forget that again. To clarify I meant the Barnie Crum Stadium of life and the Fighting Canaries are weathering anything the world throws at us. In the most dignified fashion.

Got busted need to pack, she does even know I plan on watching open class latter and tomorrow at the hotel, doesn't know it's on FLO, yet. Need to pack the car.