Flo Guy FIRED for Sexist Remarks

1 hour ago, DCIdad said:

Google needs to invent something new : auto-political-correctness

Wife couldn't find the Hey Google Thing the other day. I said see that metal coffee can with all that aluminum foil on top lift the top it will pop up. Big hobby is getting the thing all worked up over SJW questions. Just caught the wife programming the GPS to avoid all Head Shops on the way to LOS. I get this big gleam in my eyes. She knows that I want us to role play. We go in and act like we know nothing and ask if they have any of them papers that the kids roll their pot in. Gets you kicked out every time been kicked out of all the shops around here. A business that it's whole existence is predicated on pot, awards a lot of GE when it's mentioned, its all for effect.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Wife couldn't find the Hey Google Thing the other day. I said see that metal coffee can with all that aluminum foil on top lift the top it will pop up. Big hobby is getting the thing all worked up over SJW questions. Just caught the wife programming the GPS to avoid all Head Shops on the way to LOS. I get this big gleam in my eyes. She knows that I want us to role play. We go in and act like we know nothing and ask if they have any of them papers that the kids roll their pot in. Gets you kicked out every time been kicked out of all the shops around here. A business that it's whole existence is predicated on pot, awards a lot of GE when it's mentioned, its all for effect.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

Going to finals but would dig a Dino show. What corps could pull that off.

Couchmen could do it but the drill would be slow and lazy. 

1 hour ago, DCIdad said:

Google needs to invent something new : auto-political-correctness

No doubt google is currently working on that, along with other social media platforms - its called censorship. 

Please make it stop - peeps are mean in the real worldzzzz. 

sometimes interacting here is like trying to navigate the JeffK website. NO HAX0RING!!!:lol:

https://www.somethingawful.com/hosted/jeffk/

To be clear - what the guy said was inappropriate and he deserves to not be doing commentating on DCI. Maybe he is not as bad as everyone is pilling on him. But for sure gender does not play a role in the amount of work one can do. 

Edited by E3D

34 minutes ago, E3D said:

No doubt google is currently working on that, along with other social media platforms - its called censorship. 

As been covered on DCP a few times. Social media sites are privately owned so can set their own rules. And usually you agree to their rules to be able to post. Don't like what they don't allow then don't join.

• Thanks 2

The bad actor has been replaced. New person on air lets wish him luck. He had this look that he knew he was being checked out. He looks pretty cool, hope he does well.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

As been covered on DCP a few times. Social media sites are privately owned so can set their own rules. And usually you agree to their rules to be able to post. Don't like what they don't allow then don't join.

Thanks for the info. Maybe you just want to be a contrarian?

I just mention censorship because that is what someone practices when they stop posting or speech that they do not like. Private or not. 

Makes me happy that I have no BookFace, Tweetie's, or the googles plus/minus. 

This is the rare place that I actually try to interact with other life forms :spitting:was it my previous avatar that got you all bent out of shape?

39 minutes ago, E3D said:

Thanks for the info. Maybe you just want to be a contrarian?

I just mention censorship because that is what someone practices when they stop posting or speech that they do not like. Private or not. 

Makes me happy that I have no BookFace, Tweetie's, or the googles plus/minus. 

This is the rare place that I actually try to interact with other life forms :spitting:was it my previous avatar that got you all bent out of shape?

Don't think I'm the one bent out of shape here. And big difference between deleting posts because of not liking or deleting because against rules of the site. And have had conversations with mods when some of mine got deleted.

Edited by JimF-LowBari