A question about Big, Loud and Flo

Just a clarification. FloMarching will only broadcast up until the Big, Loud & Live starts in the theaters? I'm not sure I will be able to make the theater showing but wondering if Flo will also do the whole thing or just partial.

19 minutes ago, afd said:

Just a clarification. FloMarching will only broadcast up until the Big, Loud & Live starts in the theaters? I'm not sure I will be able to make the theater showing but wondering if Flo will also do the whole thing or just partial.

From FLOs site

FloMarching will stream the beginning prelim through the 16th seeded corps. The corps seeded 1-15 will be stream at the movie theaters via Fathom Events.

ALL of semifinals and finals will be streamed exclusively on FloMarching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

ALL of semifinals and finals will be streamed exclusively on FloMarching.

Last year they did a bait & switch on the finals night schedule. All week FLO's finals schedule included the encore but it never happened. Schedules we can follow reading FLOs mind, not there yet.

36 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Last year they did a bait & switch on the finals night schedule. All week FLO's finals schedule included the encore but it never happened. Schedules we can follow reading FLOs mind, not there yet.

I asked Flo on Twitter about including the encore for Finals. Andy Schamma replied that the decision is made by DCI, Tom Blair, and his crew.

44 minutes ago, brassboy said:

I asked Flo on Twitter about including the encore for Finals. Andy Schamma replied that the decision is made by DCI, Tom Blair, and his crew.

Thank You

• Like 1