What is going on with FLO?

We could literally make an entire forum about nothing but Flo.  Now, I have never had a problem signing in to my account - and my account appears to be signed in to based on the account settings.  However, when I go to try to watch it, it wants me to pay another $150.  Uhhh...I don't think so.  I paid you already.  Ugh.

Are you trying to watch from Apple TV by any chance? I just tried to watch and it went into this endless loop where it was loading, then returned to the Live Events screen, then immediately tried to load again, etc. infinitely.

For what it's worth, there's a weather delay right now. I just tried to sign on via the website on my computer and now it doesn't give me ANY kind of feed--not even the annoying looping video.

3 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Are you trying to watch from Apple TV by any chance? I just tried to watch and it went into this endless loop where it was loading, then returned to the Live Events screen, then immediately tried to load again, etc. infinitely.

For what it's worth, there's a weather delay right now. I just tried to sign on via the website on my computer and now it doesn't give me ANY kind of feed--not even the annoying looping video.

I was trying to access through Roku, but yes, using my computer nothing is showing up at all.  Not a good problem to see going in to finals!  ...and it doesn't appear limited to FloMarching.  I can't access flosports either

Edited by DCIat14

I was watching Opens just a bit ago and a weather delay came along.  Checked the radar and it did not look good.  When I came back to the feed it was gone.  They may have possibly cancelled open class prelims today on account of mother nature.  I wonder what will happen tomorrow as the forecast is the same.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, saxmania2477 said:

I was watching Opens just a bit ago and a weather delay came along.  Checked the radar and it did not look good.  When I came back to the feed it was gone.  They may have possibly cancelled open class prelims today on account of mother nature.  I wonder what will happen tomorrow as the forecast is the same.

Okay, so when you click on the Watch Live link, you get nothing at all too? Not even a video window? Because that's what's happening for me.

Apple TV was working fine and then went into the loop like mentioned earlier ... and then asked me to re-up for $49.99 / month.  I moved to the computer and its working fine.