What is going on with FLO?

1 hour ago, DCIat14 said:

We could literally make an entire forum about nothing but Flo.  Now, I have never had a problem signing in to my account - and my account appears to be signed in to based on the account settings.  However, when I go to try to watch it, it wants me to pay another $150.  Uhhh...I don't think so.  I paid you already.  Ugh.

I had the same issue. I even paid another 49 coins of the realm to get this past weekend. I thought maybe just maybe it was a IP deal because I'm traveling in the INTERNATIONAL side of DCI. but I have a IP proxy and that is not the issue. 

anyWho - I'm contacting my card and will declare FRAUD on them and they can decide what they want to do. I want a refund and I'm not willing to just let it go. 

OOPS I sure hope I have not hurt someone's feelings or my avatar is not threatening politically and all. :united: 

• Thanks 1

FLO worked well tonight on my Laptop. Now a new issue. They wait to the last second to put up the corps slide then keep it up a several seconds into the show. You hear them playing and the slides still up.

12 hours ago, flammaster said:

aaaaaaaaaand here comes the troll army

Well they are following your lead.

11 hours ago, E3D said:

I had the same issue. I even paid another 49 coins of the realm to get this past weekend. I thought maybe just maybe it was a IP deal because I'm traveling in the INTERNATIONAL side of DCI. but I have a IP proxy and that is not the issue. 

anyWho - I'm contacting my card and will declare FRAUD on them and they can decide what they want to do. I want a refund and I'm not willing to just let it go. 

OOPS I sure hope I have not hurt someone's feelings or my avatar is not threatening politically and all. :united: 

Good luck with at refund. Several of us got screwed last year - I don't think anyone got a refund.

30 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

Good luck with at refund. Several of us got screwed last year - I don't think anyone got a refund.

I have tried with Flo but what I have done this morning is that I got my card company to return the money and I claimed the fraudulent transaction against them. 

Well knock on wood... I have been pretty happy with my Flo subscription. This is certainly the best option we have ever had to watch live shows. Is it perfect? No. But it is pretty darn good and I feel I got my monies worth. 

2 hours ago, E3D said:

I have tried with Flo but what I have done this morning is that I got my card company to return the money and I claimed the fraudulent transaction against them. 

I did the same thing and got my $$ refunded initially - FLO fought back and got paid.

Had the please pay again on my Roku after the rain delay yesterday. Contacted "support" saying that I had uninstalled then reinstalled but got the same request for cash. Response was to log out then login guess they don't realize you have to login on a fresh install anyway cast to the TV from my $80 Chromebook pic was actually better than the HD Roku. Oh after I got a response from Flo the Roku worked too. Will have multiple options when my son pops by to watch. A former DCI corps member he hasn't seen anything this season except the Mandarins. He wants to see other corps.