DCI World Champs Prelims - Aug 9, 2018

I just landed in Chicago...have to wait for my flight to Indy here in a little while!

• Like 1

Who is our announcer today?   Sounds like some coffee might be in order.

Not many there in the stands as Heat Wave sets up.  I'm glad the Open Corps get their own finals for a full house

• Like 1

Clever show design for Heat Wave.  The theme is nice and clear from the visuals to the music.  Too bad the globe prop sort of gets overshadowed  by the Colts helmet on high cam but it looks pretty good at all other angles.  

• Like 1

I did the whole thing all three days at College Park, Md in the hot sun.  Totally worth it.  

I'm doing the Flo/Theater routine today.

I’m not doing the theater for the first time, in what I feel like is 4 or 5 years.

I can’t get out of work and make it across town in time, ontop if that I’m paying for Semis and Finals streaming wise so, skipping one night isn’t terrible. 

Now, I’m regards to heat wave, I’m super into them and that show. They did the best with what they have. When they get bigger and grow, they are going to be fun to watch. 

Also: it’s wonderful to have good camera work and MORE STEDICAMS IN DCI FINALS.  

Edited by ohwiseone
  • Like 1