DCI World Champs Prelims - Aug 9, 2018

Kudos to the design team at Pacific Crest.   They wrote a great program and the members responded by performing the heck out of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, luv4corps said:

People keep talking about MC, but I have to say this PC offering is by FAR my favorite non-finalist show.  I absolutely love it and it keeps getting better.

They've really improved in the past week. I'm wondering if corps above them have to worry now. 

• Like 2

I too love Pacific Crest this year, and they are doing a WONDERFUL job of following that crowd-pleasing Music City show! Tough act to follow, and yet PacCrest is proving to be no slouch in the entertainment department either. They really took the success from last year's California Dreamin' show and ran with that style, creating a very memorable design.

• Like 3

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

A CAPITAL IDEA

i chewed on a light bulb to get it

• Like 1

It’s probably just my disdain for “that” movie, And I know I’m in the minority, I just don’t care for the show concept. Transitions seem really long and not thought out.  Kids are doing a great job.

Edited by MelloNell