DCI World Champs Prelims - Aug 9, 2018

1 minute ago, 27Socal said:

Not on the high cam.

Yeah, I hope they fix that.  I like the close shot for the opener, but I wanna see that sunburst in the closer from high.

• Like 1

I didn't know what to think of Trooper's show in the early part of the season, but now I think I love it.  The last minute of the show was colorful and incredible.

• Like 2

Troopers had a really good run today. Wish I had watched on high cam, but I'll do that tomorrow. It's a beautiful show and I enjoy it more every time I see it. HLD, my fellow Troopers!!!!

• Like 1

OK madman, let’s see what you’ve done in the last couple of days.

Seems like when Troopers have something to commemorate, they do it in spades.  I don't think it was a corps anniversary year, but the Centennial year for Wyoming they did a show for that and, while it didn't place high, I loved seeing it live.  

44 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

Yeah they came through today!  I looked at the open scores and Gold and Spartans have flattened out a bit today so I think OC is easily in there.  

Tomorrow I hope there is better camera work on the big wheel.  So glad they added that.

I hope so! I really wanna see them tomorrow as I missed them by 15 min in San Antinio! 

THE HUT THE HUT

18 minutes ago, MikeN said:

Maybe someday to World Class, but that's not even on our horizon right now.  We'll be happy to keep doing what we're doing in the meantime. 

Mike

Well, if you're going to keep getting better you need to move on to world class mister. Open class is getting crowded with good corps, don't overstay your welcome. :bleah:

Edited by kkrepps
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrumCorpsRadio said:

Ouch. Lots of people leaving the 100s prior to Madison for a dinner break.

posted from the DrumScorps app

And like those people, I'm gonna take a break from watching Flo.

Love Madison's flugel soloist, but the show is too poorly constructed for me to enjoy.