DCI World Champs Prelims - Aug 9, 2018

Cavies were good. While much cleaner, little disappointed that no design changes were made to the ending. Such a missed opportunity to bring the crowd to its feet.

3 hours ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

44 minutes ago, karaeagleson said:

Is there a delay or is Flo not syncing?

posted from the DrumScorps app

Flo is not broadcasting the top 15 corps for prelims.  You have to go to a theater that is showing them - it's called "Big, Loud, & Live".  But they will be broadcasting all of the semi-finals tomorrow and all of the finals on Saturday.

Thank you. I was confused.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GREENBLUE said:

Cavies were good. While much cleaner, little disappointed that no design changes were made to the ending. Such a missed opportunity to bring the crowd to its feet.

Two more shows to go... it ain't over till it's over.

• Like 1

Just now, GREENBLUE said:

Hey, that is something they can learn and adjust for the future. Shoot, look at where they have been for the past 5 years! They really have improved regardless of placement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Soooooo.... how do the men look?

4 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

...and sound?

They looked good and sounded good. Since my favorite corps has been pretty close to them and they have in turn been close to my favorite corps, I hope the judges find them a little less good than BAC, but the looked and sounded good. 

• Like 3