DCI World Champs Prelims - Aug 9, 2018

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Did... Did OC just pull a more creepy version of BD 2015???

They did attempt a creepy Clara moment!

• Like 1

Now for the best entry to the field...Music City!

• Like 2

Flo isn’t!  Kept back jabbing and when I rebooted, just commercials! 

2 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

Did... Did OC just pull a more creepy version of BD 2015???

Indeed. That kid giving the "come here" waggle with his finger was creepy

I don't think it's a "come here" waggle. I seem to remember from the movie that the finger is the little boy's "imaginary" friend.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, MelloNell said:

Flo isn’t!  Kept back jabbing and when I rebooted, just commercials! 

Are you running an Adblock.  That will prevent the "starting a new stream" commercial inserts (and ones that pop up during shows).  But it sounds like your stream is jabbering back though too.  :( 

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Are you running an Adblock.  That will prevent the "starting a new stream" commercial inserts (and ones that pop up during shows).  But it sounds like your stream is jabbering back though too.  :( 

Watching on Roku.

Just now, MelloNell said:

Watching on Roku.

Oh hmm.  I'm on computer today.  Usually on Roku.  That seems like super bad behavior for Roku!  Sorry I can't troubleshoot further.  

2 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

GREAT job, OC!!!! @luv4corps, you should be proud --- won't be OC's highest placement ever, but the show came together so much better than I thought it would, not to mention it cleaned up quite respectably as well!! I think this will go down as a classic Oregon Crusaders show --- intense, dark, crazy....all the things we love about Hunted, nevermore, etc!

OC clearly a Semi-Finalist, I believe pretty easily ahead of Gold in the 76 - 78 range (again, estimations), battling it out with Music City for the 21st & 22nd spots. Gold to me looks to be clearly in 23rd. So.....24th & 25th.....Spartans & Legends? Genesis & Scades? Spartans & either Genesis or Cascades? Another few hours of anticipation...

Yeah they came through today!  I looked at the open scores and Gold and Spartans have flattened out a bit today so I think OC is easily in there.  

Tomorrow I hope there is better camera work on the big wheel.  So glad they added that.

I know that it's been said many time before in these forums...... but "Music City has an incredible show".