"Big, Loud And Live" Roll Call

Greensboro, NC theatre Thursday (why only top 15 instead if 17?).  Friday and Saturday nights via Flomarching.com in front of 49" diameter 4K Smart TV.   It helps having 100mbp internet speed.

I'll be breaking my streak of attending BLL at 10 years, on a plane to go home and introduce my parents to my fiancee's parents.

Someone who's in the theater: lots of thanks from here if you can transcribe (or at least paraphrase) some of the pre-show interviews with design staff--who talked for which corps, and what they talked about. I'd be specifically interested in the Cadets rep (Shanefield, presumably), but I'd love to get word of the others as well. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Towson, MD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

Burlington, Ma. ...  a few of us will gather at a sports pub ( "Tony C's" ) right up the street to grab a meal and a frosty before the show.

Sounds nice and I could use a frosty as I am at band camp all week.  Hot as blazes this week.  I may have a Heady Topper in you honor tomorrow before I go to Londonderry.

• Like 1

Section 239, Row 2. And slightly on edge to see how the LOS staff performs at keeping people blocked from moving to their seats during shows.

It's a terrific lineup of shows starting with the Colts. Unending good drum corps. Sad that Madison will be long gone by that time.

• Like 1

Going to Lisbon Landing Cinema in CT. tomorrow with wife and a son.  After about two decades away from the activity I wanted to see BLL and took my wife three years ago. It was the reason we got a kid involved afterwards. This is the first year going to BLL since then, taking a 1 year sabbatical from the trek to Indy. Next year we will be back in person. 

Edited by kkrepps