"Big, Loud And Live" Roll Call

Cinemark Connecticut Post Mall, Milford, CT, with the better half, as well as Cathy from Hurricanes' HG & souvies, in our remote-controlled "luxury loungers", sporting our purple. Go Mandarins!

Edited by grenadasmoothie
  • Like 2

Burlington, Ma. ...  a few of us will gather at a sports pub ( "Tony C's" ) right up the street to grab a meal and a frosty before the show.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Regal Green Hills 16 Nashville Tennessee!  

Will be at Robinson Cinemark in the Pittsburgh area, bringing a friend who has never seen drum corps before so hoping they enjoy it. Snagged the last two seats in the corner of the top row (only other seats were nosebleeds) because sadly, it's one of those cinemas where you HAVE to select seats preshow. Still excited for a fun night, and to seat some corps I haven't gotten to see live (including Boston due to an unfortunate misunderstanding of the Massillon intermission end time :/ ) 

42 minutes ago, TennTux said:

Donna and I will be seated next to you and Brenda...... In Abington, MD! LOL :thumbs-up:

We will save your seats if we get there first!!!

• Like 1

Regal in downtown DC.  I got over my introversion to go to the premiere show and enjoyed it.  So why the heck not.

On a plane flying to Indy for Semis and Finals!!!!!

• Like 1

I'll be working. I've had mixed issues at the event in Harrisburg with people who are on their *bleep* phones (I'd like to publicly thank the two burly older guys who stood up behind me and said "He's right, turn off your GD phone." when her and her BF/husband got nasty with me) and some of the HS kids.

To do it, I have to take a personal usually and get tickets in advance or you're turned away at the door which happened to me one year... just not fun to do it in Harrisburg nor worth it.