"Big, Loud And Live" Roll Call

The nearest theater to me showing Big, Loud & Live is the AMC Avenue 16 (Formerly Carmike Avenue 16) in Viera, Florida.

For the last 5 years, the front right channel has had no sound.  They've had this event on different screens throughout the building, and in each theater there is no sound from the front right channel. The problem seems to be between the receiver and the distribution box.

Over the years, I've told the "managers" about the issue.  I've written to the theater.  I've even written to Fathom about it.  And still, when I show up every year, I find the front right channel has no sound.

I'm am fairly certain that tonight I will arrive to find the front right channel still has no sound.  I've given up hope.

1 hour ago, afd said:

Try to make the Pleasant Hill CA. Century Theater. Mostly BD parents, alumni, C corp members and some SCV fans. Really excited to see Mandarins on the screen. 

Have our tickets. Will have on my Blue Smoke T-shirt.  Cant wait.

I'm wearing my Mandarins T-shirt tonight.  Because SCV and Troopers need to step up on delivery. Mandarins have it down good.  

12 minutes ago, Cadetallero said:

Will be either going to AMC theater in Paramus or the one in Clifton, NJ. Hoping everyone enjoys the evening!

Will be there too.

At least it will be a lot more comfortable then Allentown last weekend.

Just found out I won't be going to BLL after all.  Long story :unhappy:.  And sad because for the first time, it is at my neighborhood theater!

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, RyanSE said:

The nearest theater to me showing Big, Loud & Live is the AMC Avenue 16 (Formerly Carmike Avenue 16) in Viera, Florida.

For the last 5 years, the front right channel has had no sound.  They've had this event on different screens throughout the building, and in each theater there is no sound from the front right channel. The problem seems to be between the receiver and the distribution box.

Over the years, I've told the "managers" about the issue.  I've written to the theater.  I've even written to Fathom about it.  And still, when I show up every year, I find the front right channel has no sound.

I'm am fairly certain that tonight I will arrive to find the front right channel still has no sound.  I've given up hope.

Sorr t hea tha 

• Haha 1